The Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce is a service institution and a 501(c)6 non-profit business organization. It provides a medium through which people can take effective action for the progress of Springtown.
As a member of the Springtown Chamber of Commerce, you will have countless opportunities to improve our community while also spotlighting your business. The support of our members is imperative to the success of our events and community. We look forward to working alongside new and established businesses in the community.
- Ribbon Cutting to introduce your business to the community with a picture published in the Springtown Epigraph newspaper.
- Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce membership plaque to be displayed at your place of business.
- Business referrals from the Chamber office.
- Display of your business cards at the Chamber office.
- Two (2) Business listings on the Chamber website.
- Link to your business website from the Chamber website directory pages.
- Complimentary participation in the Welcome Bags given to new residents.
- Opportunity to participate in the New Teacher Welcome Bags and annual Mixer.
- Complimentary weekly EBlast email to inform Chamber Members of local networking opportunities or upcoming events.
- Opportunities to advertise in the Business Directory.
- Access to Chamber Membership and mailing list.
- Advertising opportunities in the EBlast and on the Chamber website.
- Opportunities to become involved in our community through events including First Responders Appreciation Night, Senior Angel and Children's Angel trees.
- Opportunities to spotlight your business through various sponsorships and door prizes at our signature events. Please see our signature events below.