- Serve as a public relations representative for the Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Attend all ribbon cuttings and grand openings
- Serve as a host or hostess at public functions of the Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Attend as many public functions as possible as a goodwill gesture to businesses and the Springtown community
- Attend the monthly Ambassador's meetings (shown on our event calendar)
- Ambassadors must be current Springtown Area Chamber members in good standing. Not a member? Join now!
- Volunteer to assist with the events hosted by the Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Help in sharing social media posts published by the Springtown Chamber of Commerce
Who are the Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors?
The Ambassadors are a group of area business professionals who are employed by or who are Springtown Chamber of Commerce members.
This volunteer group exists to support and assist the Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce, its staff, board, and membership. The Ambassadors are faces representing the Chamber, welcoming guests, providing information, creating a friendly atomsphere, and offering their involvement in Chamber events.
The Ambassadors serve as a public relations portion of the Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce by offering an outstretched hand to its members and the community.
Chairman - Elected
Vice Chairman - Elected
Secretary - Elected
Treasurer - Elected
How To Apply:
Complete the Ambassador Application below. Ambassadors must be Springtown Area Chamber of Commerce members in good standing. If you're not already a member, please JOIN NOW.
- About Us
- Our Members
- Membership Information